Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Getting There


Blimey what a right going on I'm having getting my Uni application sorted out. I'm having to apply through clearing because I missed the UCAS deadline so this seems to have confused matters. Rang the Uni up and was offered a place and was told I would receive written confirmation within 2 weeks which would prompt me to send in my Clearing Passport. Two weeks plus go by and still no letter so I emailed the department asking what to do. Turns out I should have sent my Clearing Passport in two weeks ago!! Mis-informed or what! So I hastily bung it into an envelope and rush down to the post office before the last post gets collected. Hopefully I have got it in in time. Now I have to sit back and wait. Bloody bloody hell!!

The pleasures of trying to improve oneself.

1 comment:

Pip said...
This comment has been removed by the author.