Monday, May 02, 2011

OK things have changed slightly

Right it is early May now and wonders will never cease but degree has had to be put on hold. Will be going back in October to complete my final year. Luckily I managed to complete and pass Semester 1 before the proverbial hit the fan. Not too worried about delaying my qualifying by another year as the employment situation in the civil service is pretty dire at the moment and looks to get worse before it starts to get better. If I have any sense I’ll either look towards working in the private sector or fantasise about going abroad: Canada would be rather nice – lots of mountains and lumberjacks.

Anyway dissertation now put on the back burner for now. Going to take advantage of this break and use the time to investigate my subject matter better. Might send out some more surveys as well. The more raw data I have the better the backing for my hypothesis. Over and out ~ Winking smile

No comments: